Warm and inviting—your next hometown address
We hope that in moving here you’ll feel as comfortable as if you’re simply moving to your next Dothan address. Fresh and modernized, households and neighborhoods connect to the community’s small-town hub for socializing, recreation, spiritual pursuits and more. Whether relaxing at home or enjoying the community’s calendar of events, you’ll find that new friendships just come naturally.
Households and neighborhoods
At Wesley Place on Honeysuckle, the joys of the new household model of care have come to life. In the comfortable setting of home, you, a small group of other residents and your dedicated caregivers will function much like a caring, supportive family. All households and neighborhoods include:
- Your own private space
- Kitchen/snack area, dining room, living room, and games and crafts space
- A say in snack options, meal menus, group activities, games and more
- Freedom to organize your days much as you always have by choosing when to get up, when to eat, which household activities to join, when to enjoy community amenities, when to stay in and relax
You’ll enjoy plenty of ways to engage with familiar faces and new friends in your lively neighborhood, distinguished by its own name, activities and special gathering spaces.
In this vibrant, friendly community you’ll find a wide selection of appealing activities—Bible study, choir practice, games, movies, guest entertainers, shopping trips, excursions and many other choices. What you participate in and how active you wish to be is all up to you.
Services and amenities
At Wesley Place on Honeysuckle, residents enjoy active, enriching and socially engaged lives with just the right amount of personalized help to make life easier and more fun. Each day is enhanced with services and amenities across all levels of care, including:
- Three homestyle prepared meals per day
- Access to staff-prepared snacks when desired
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assistance if needed to join in social activities, crafts, games and more
- Medication management
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Scheduled trips and planned excursions to local shopping and attractions
- Community events, parties, spiritual activities and more
- Our beautiful chapel
- Beauty/barber salon
- Gift/convenience store
- Community gathering rooms and enticing outdoor spaces
Optimize your health in every dimension and experience a more active, enjoyable lifestyle. Request your FREE white paper: The Seven Dimensions of Wellness!.
“We are Methodists in our faith and Wesley [Place on Honeysuckle] is the only place we would go. You couldn’t have better care. I would rate the staff very high and look at them as family. I appreciate Wesley [Place on Honeysuckle] and am looking forward to their continued growth.”
— Mrs. Jo Mixson